Friday, April 29, 2011

Deepthroating. Oh ya.

So few girls can really deepthroat. I mean the whole bone. There is no cock visible at all when it is fully down the throat. What an amazing thing. In, what, maybe 30 girls who have sucked my cock over the years, three could fully deepthroat it. The loud noises it makes are such a turn-on. What's wierd is how much it increases the erotic bond. It must be like there are chemicals produced in your body -- I mean other than the sperm -- in response to super-erotic acts. Nothing like just absolutely fucking her esophagus and then snuggling up ever so tenderly. Contrasting things are good.

I remember one of these girls really getting off on it. She once said she got a sort of power trip out of the whole thing. It's like "look what I can do! I betcha I can bring you to your knees!" And it's true.

The real problem is that once you have been properly deepthroated, with gallons of saliva and the hottest possible sounds, it's really difficult to go back to regular blowjobs. I recently had a date with a cute lil' thang who gave the worst bjs. She barely got the head into her mouth, and just kind of stuck her tongue down the peehole. Cute, but no way you're getting me off like that, girl! It made me miss the girlfriend before ever so much. Just a shattering feeling of missing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment